Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Peace" Pattern Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ...
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Klubes

Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Thu 12 May - 10:53 (2011)    Post subject: "Peace" Pattern Question Reply with quote

I just bought the Peace pattern from www.123stitch.com. I really love the bright colors. Also, it will be for my daughter because she loves peace signs.

The problem i have is that I haven't been able to find anything that tells whether this pattern is supposed to be stitched over one or over two threads - can somebody help me with this?. Also, are the stitches made with one or two threads of floss?

Thank you very much!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 May - 10:53 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation