Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

the sal should be stitched 1/1 on evenweave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> SAL 2011 - the game
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moose

Féminin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 19:30 (2011)    Post subject: the sal should be stitched 1/1 on evenweave Reply with quote

Oh my, I had just bought  what I thought was enough fabric for the sal when I found out that the stitch count implied 1/1 stitching! I can't do that... So either I'll go for ornies only or let down the project then... Sad

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 7 May - 19:30 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
dade
Administrateur

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Tue 10 May - 08:17 (2011)    Post subject: the sal should be stitched 1/1 on evenweave Reply with quote

Hi Moose
.... but you can stitch it 1/1 . It is a simple design :-)
ciao
alessandra

Visit poster’s website
Moose

Féminin
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Tue 10 May - 10:00 (2011)    Post subject: the sal should be stitched 1/1 on evenweave Reply with quote

Hi Alessandra, yes the design is simple and so cute but my eyes won't let me...
No problem, I will pick the ornies solution then. Wink
And last December, I had the chance to find your tree SAL and I am sure I'm going to stitch this one. It's all saved in the computer (I thanked you then under the name Lili but there are so many on the web that I had to change my name) and I just need to check the count carefully.
I also have this great bauble design (yes, I'm a fan) from a JCS and all the wonders you offer on your site...
Ciao!
Moose

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:34 (2017)    Post subject: the sal should be stitched 1/1 on evenweave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> SAL 2011 - the game All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation