Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Thank you for the birthday wishes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DebraM

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 7
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Mon 23 Aug - 16:55 (2010)    Post subject: Thank you for the birthday wishes Reply with quote

I had a wonderful day!! Where did the time go!! I have hardly stitched for months now, but I am really getting that itch to stitch now that we are moving towards fall. My DH retired this past spring so that has been a big adjustment. We traveled to Ontario to visit my children and grandchildren there (I have 5 children- 3 of whom live in Ontario- 2 at home) and 4 grandchildren (all in Ontario) I also have 3 cats who think they own this place.
We have had alot of smoke from the forest fires in BC here last week but thankfully the air seems to be clearing now.
Thank you again and many blessings
DebraM
Edmonton, AB, Canada

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 23 Aug - 16:55 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation