Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Question on "The Gift" pattern

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ...
Previous topic :: Next topic  
SandyWall

Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul - 14:32 (2010)    Post subject: Question on "The Gift" pattern Reply with quote

I have just discovered your patterns and have begun work on "the Gift".  In the pattern there are small dots for certain elements (little hearts and diamonds) but there is no reference to what stitch is used.  Thank you.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul - 14:32 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
zanna

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)
Point(s): 2
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Thu 29 Jul - 21:38 (2010)    Post subject: Question on "The Gift" pattern Reply with quote

Hello Sandy

I hope you have managed to get your chart symbols sorted.  I am waiting to start 'My Cat Sampler', not sure of the design size so decided to e-mail Alessandra to get correct numbers.  I would hate to start it and have it wrong.

Mavis

dade
Administrateur

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Thu 14 Apr - 14:58 (2011)    Post subject: Question on "The Gift" pattern Reply with quote

Hello
they are made with backstitch as in the legenda of the chart :
THE GIFT by AAN
backstitches
Style Company Number Name
xxxxxxxx DMC 498 Christmas Red Dark ( thick line )
_______  DMC 729 Old Gold Medium ( thin line )

ciao
alessandra

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:35 (2017)    Post subject: Question on "The Gift" pattern

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation