Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Thank you so much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DebraM

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 7
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 15:54 (2009)    Post subject: Thank you so much Reply with quote

Thank you for the birthday greetings. I had a most wonderful day yesterday. My husband had the day off work so we picked up lunch and took it to a park and had a picnic. Then he cooked me a lovely supper. I got lots of birthday greetings, including a nice phone call from me niece who lives across the country. (I am in Alberta Canada and she lives in Southern Ontario)
The day was marred slightly with some unsettling news from one of my daughters who also lives in Ontario. I can't say too much yet but prayers for her and her 3 children are really needed right now.
Thank you again.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 15:54 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation