Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Terry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W
Previous topic :: Next topic  
tcoleman

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Point(s): 12
Moyenne de points: 1.09

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar - 19:38 (2009)    Post subject: Terry Reply with quote

Well Dade, I'm right there with you. I was born in fabulous 1960 also and will be 49 on April 3rd. I live in the Southeastern United States. I'm a sampler girl but I also like unusual things and geometrical shapes. I absolutely love AAN because they are so freeflowing and peaceful to look at. Right now I'm working on An Important Flower, Beatrix Potter Repro, Cirque De Triangles, Patchwork, Pelin Tezer's "Muska" and Edward 1874.
I'm so glad to have discovered this forum.

Terry

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar - 19:38 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
May

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 43
Moyenne de points: 1.05

PostPosted: Fri 27 Mar - 13:45 (2009)    Post subject: Terry Reply with quote

Oh...Terry, our taste in stitching is so alike!

I have CDT (want to wait for the entire series to be out first), want Patchwork and Edward 1874, and of course, I'm stitching An Important Flower with you!

I do think that the Beatrix Potter repro is beautiful too. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:40 (2017)    Post subject: Terry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation