Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

May

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W
Previous topic :: Next topic  
May

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 43
Moyenne de points: 1.05

PostPosted: Wed 11 Mar - 01:00 (2009)    Post subject: May Reply with quote

So my name is May. Smile

I'm from Singapore, but I mostly live in the UK at the moment -- studying here, and will finish my Bachelor's in Economics next year!

I stitch a variety of things, but I don't really like cutesy stuff. I plan to start my first reproduction sampler this year, and my preferred fabric of the moment is 40ct Graziano.

My current WIPs include An Important Flower (of course!), Satin Stitch Mania (I'm stitching all 4 of Needle & Frame's satin stitch patterns on the same piece of fabric and turning it into a major BAPXS), Jardin d'Jour (Needle Mania), Wedding Sampler (by Lisa Cowell, for my cousin) and Sampler Espagnol (Reflets de Soie).

I've a really long list of to-starts, but the notables include Ink Circles' Growth Rings and Sampler Cove's Spanish Bleu. Both of which are all kitted up...I just need to find the room in my rotation!

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 11 Mar - 01:00 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation