Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

welcome and thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ...
Previous topic :: Next topic  
dade
Administrateur

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 15:06 (2009)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

welcome welcome welcome

A lot of new stitchers arrived in this little corner of web ; it's great to read all the country present here , believe me a lot of different country from the four corner of the world have some stitchers here :-)

I hope that new friendships born her and that we can suggest each other some usefull tips for our favorite hobby :-)
ciao

bienvenue bienvenue bienvenue
Beaucoup de nouvelles brodeuses sont arrivées dans ce petit coin de Web ;cst grandmoi lire tout le présent de pays ici, croient moi que beaucoup de pays différent du quatre coin du monde a quelques brodeuses ici : -)
J'espère que de nouvelles amitiés soutenues ici et que nous pourrons nous proposer quelques bouts utiles pour notre passe-temps préféré : -)
ciao

benvenute benvenute benvenute
Molte nuove "crocettine " sono arrivate in questo piccolo angolo del web ; per me è grande leggere tutti i paese che sono rappresentati qui , credetemi molti paesi dai quattro  angoli del mondo hanno qualche "crocettina " qui

Io spero che possano nascere nuove amicizie e che noi possiamo suggerirci nuovi trucchi e consigli per il nostro passatempo preferito

ciao

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 15:06 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
COUSON

PostPosted: Sun 29 Mar - 16:38 (2009)    Post subject: big flower Reply with quote

I love so much the flower in red in the gallery waou!! great job

catrinacrisp

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov - 22:14 (2009)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

Hi my name is Catrina and I am located in Washington state which is on the west coast of the United States.  I have been stitching for 25 years and the last 2 years I have been model stitching for a local designer here.  I have 3 cats, a dog and a husband.  I am the only stitcher in the house.  I do have one helper who steals my needles who after all isn't so helpful but is so darn cute it is hard to be mad at him.  This weekend we had a girls stitching weekend that was a blast.  I wish everyday was stitching day but I do need to also support my stitching habit.  I look forward to meeting you all and chatting.

Have a great day!

Catrina

omashee

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)
Point(s): 3

PostPosted: Sun 17 Jan - 20:49 (2010)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

Hi Catrina, I think we may have been at the same stitcher's week-end (at Vicki & Randy's).  Wasn't it wonderful?  I love these GTGs & wish every day was a stitching day also.  Hope to see you at the Feb. GTG. 
Barb in Oregon

Visit poster’s website
veromilu

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Point(s): 4

PostPosted: Fri 7 Jan - 15:59 (2011)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

Hi my name is veromilu and I come from Belgium
I'm very happy to be here
kiss

Visit poster’s website
maritoseneca

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jul - 16:25 (2011)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

Hola! mi nombre es Maritó y es mi primer día aquí, saludos a todas

taliae

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Thu 18 Oct - 20:48 (2012)    Post subject: welcome and thank you Reply with quote

Hola, mi nombre es Natalia, es primera vez que ingreso al foro, hace un tiempo estuve descargando las partes de AN IMPORTANT FLOWER, pero las perdí, por favor como podría recuperarlas, es un diseño muy lindo.
Gracias por su atención

Natalia

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:38 (2017)    Post subject: welcome and thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation