Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index

Forum for friends :-)

FAQ  Memberlist   Register  Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Birthday Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DebraM

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 7
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 04:59 (2014)    Post subject: Birthday Greetings Reply with quote

Thank you so very much for the birthday greetings. I have been having such fun this year celebrating. The Fringe Festival ( theatre events) is on this week here in Edmonton Canada so we have enjoyed seeing a number of fine and fun plays. I will be spending my birthday seeing two more plays, and going out for dinner.
My DH's birthday was last week so we combine our celebrations. This year our birthdays are tempered by the passing of my husband's sister a couple of days ago, and my husband's recent diagnosis of kidney cancer. His prognosis is very good as this was caught early. He sees the surgeon on Sept 11 th and then his surgery will be booked. Prayers please that all goes well. Thank you so very much!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 04:59 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... Forum Index -> Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks & ... -> W W W All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation